Thursday 7 December 2017

I'm Back...

This is just a quick post to say that I'm back! It has been nearly 5 years since I last posted on here. I have been AWOL for all this time but I am back now. I don't really have any reason or excuse other than I lost my interest for blogging and I had other things I wanted to pursue, such as additional hypnotherapy training.

So much has happened in the last 5 years and much has changed from where I work to how I work and much more besides. I will talk about some of the changes to the way I work as well as my thoughts on hypnosis over the next few months as well as giving a rundown of what I've been up to instead of writing this blog.

Please accept my apologies for my absence and I hope to make it up to you by providing you with some interesting and informative articles over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment